Friday, August 29, 2014

Advice: Matheus Augusto, Pedro Henrique, Raphael Raggi, Thiago Loures



Practice A


1. Dear John,


I study at university. We have our final exams in two weeks. I'm very worried about my best friend. He is planning to cheat on the coming examinations. What should I do?


Tell your friend that cheat is very dangerous and isn’t right. Follow my example and study a lot because it is the best option. Your hard work will be rewarded.

2. Dear John,


My friends keep complaining that I spend too much time with my boyfriend. They say I never hang out with them anymore. I don’t want to lose my friends, but at the same time, I want to see my boyfriend as much as possible. What would you suggest I do?


You have to put your boyfriend in your group of friends. So you will be with your friends and your boyfriend at the same time.

3. Dear John,


I'm having a real problem with my roommate. I like to keep our apartment clean, but myroomate is a very messy person. She likes throwing her clothes and stuff all over the place, while I’m trying hard to keep the apartment neat and tidy. What do you think I should


Dialogue is basis for a good relationship, you should talk to your friend about organization and tell him that life is better in a clean place. I’m sure he will understand.

Practice B


3 - You never hand in your homework on time.


PROBLEM: I don’t make my homework with advance and I always leave to do in the last time. I don’t know when I need hand my works and sometime I lose that I did. I’m very forgotten and messy. I need help to be more organized and don’t lose more points.


ADVICE: You should be more responsible with your tasks. Do a weekly schedule and try to comply with everything that has been established. Select a part of your day to study, so your knowledge will expand. At first, this may be difficult, but with time, it'll be much easier.

10 - You’re overweigh


PROBLEM: In recent months I’m not satisfied with my body, I’m overweigh. I don’t have time to work out every day and my life is very hectic, this makes me eat a fast food on weekdays. I know I need change my lifestyle and get healthy habits. Which habits I need to practice for a better life?


ADVICE: You must change your eating habits. Stop eating junk foods and eat healthier foods. Eat vegetables and make a diet, reducing your fat consumption. Besides overweight be aesthetically bad, it can result in several problems to your health. Try to get up early to exercise, like walking and swimming. If you follow my advice, some time from now, you will be healthier and more satisfied with your body.

13 - Your computer has a virus.


PROBLEM: I was doing my big homework for tomorrow when my computer turned off. I turned on but my work disappeared and now is showing a lot of messages of wrongs. My computer is very slow. I believe my computer has virus. What can I do?


ADVICE: Turn on your computer in safe mode. In this mode, only allowed the execution ofessential processes for the operation of the computer, which may disrupt the action of viruses that open automatically when Windows starts.

17 - You have no money.


PROBLEM: I spend all my money in the club, with women and drinks, and I also buy expensive clothes and accessories to impress the girls. My salary is so small, and with my addiction makes me run out of money at the end of the money. Now I am in despair, because I'm getting in debt. How I control my spending better.


ADVICE: You have to worry less about fun and more with your professional life. Sure have fun sometimes is important, but you are overreacting, and this has become an addiction for you. Look for other ways to have fun without having to spend much money. You’ll see it’s not so bad, so will be able to save your salary.The big is not how you spend your money, but your expenses are greater than you income. Take control over your expenses, predicting what will be your priorities, making it can certainly give you money whenever you need.

18 - You’re addicted to cigarettes.


PROBLEM: I smoke 2 packs of cigarettes per day. My job is very stressing and the cigarette reassures me. Now this fact has become a problem because I’m having respiratory difficulties. I tried a lot but I can’t stop with my vice. What I do?


ADVICE: Quit smoking requires much effort. The will is simply the first step. Therefore, doctors recommend that smokers who wish to quit his addiction to seek expert help. Think of the problems that smoke can cause and strive to win this battle, will not be easy but you can do it.

24 - You're in love with two people.


PROBLEM: I’m very confused these days, I think I’m in love with two girls and I can’t decide who stay. One of these girls is so beautiful, she’s like a Victoria Secret’s model and the other girl is very smart and funny. I think I’ll go crazy. What do you think I should do?

ADVICE: Love two people it's impossible, follow your heart boy, one of the two will have to suffer. Take its decision soon, but think about it for you don't suffer. Love is one thing, is another attraction, remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment