Monday, November 12, 2012

Polyana interview Maysa

Polyana: Hello, What is your name?
Maysa: Hi, my name is Maysa.
Polyana: So, Maysa, where are you from?
Maysa: I’m from a little town named Matozinhos which is close to Belo Horizonte in Minas Gerais, Brasil.
Polyana: What is your occupation?
Maysa: I’m a student
Polyana: Where do you study?
Maysa: At CEFET - MG
Polyana: What do you like to do in your free time?
Maysa:  Watch TV series, listen to music, watch movies, play with my dogs…
Polyana: So do you have dogs?
Maysa:  Yes I do, two of them, I love animals.
Polyana: How often do you to the cinema?
Maysa:  Occasionally
Polyana: What is your favorite movie?
Maysa:  Nightmare on Elm Street
Polyana:  What is it about?
Maysa:  Is about a psychopath named Freddy Krueger who kills people in their nightmare.
Polyana: Thank you for the interview, have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment